Let's see your expensive fish.

  • Thread starter Thread starter IamRit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Pfttt...Mark 1up^
7E.jpg
 
Wow Sara, those are three amazing wrasses

Thanks, and I have a great photographer as a friend!

I'll post more photo's when I get the new tank running as I have a pair of Rhomboids and Pylie pair that are good looking too ... the Trio of Borb Anthia's isn't bad either!
 
Quick question on those of you with the Hawaiian Flame supermales, did you get them that way or did they become supermales only after they've been in the tank for a while. I have a pair but the male doesn't look as nice. I am hoping he will change eventually.
 
Kenny, that picture was taken the day I got mine. Please notice the tail. It was damaged in shipping. It is much more spectacular than in that picture.
 
Kenny, that picture was taken the day I got mine. Please notice the tail. It was damaged in shipping. It is much more spectacular than in that picture.

So does he still look like that without a female around? My pair was pretty beat up on their fins also when I got them from a fellow reefer but have completely healed since. The male just doesn't look as spectacular as some of the pix posted here.
 
How is your Filefish? Does it pick at corals? How big does it get and what does yours eat?

He hasnt picked at any corals yet, but ive got him isolated with just him and some corals.

So if i see some damage, ill know it was him.

He eats rods food, artic pods, veggie flake, and ORA glow pellets...

I starve my fish for a couple days when i first get them, ad then feed them the worst (pellets) first, and then eventually give them the good stuff.

this way they will eat anything, and not be so darn picky.

I had a pipe fish eating flake once...then he got killed by a wrasse.
 
Is that a gem tang I see?
 
SWEET!!! How close are you to me, I need to see that gem tang!! Can he come spend the night with me sometime? ;)
 
Hey Mark, I'm just curious... what is your cheapest fish?

Seriously though everyone has some nice stuff on here. I'll try to get a shot of my chevron Juvi later tonight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new