Let's see your expensive fish.

  • Thread starter Thread starter IamRit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey Mark, I'm just curious... what is your cheapest fish?

Seriously though everyone has some nice stuff on here. I'll try to get a shot of my chevron Juvi later tonight.

I have a $15 yellow coris wrasse that I added when I broke down a qt system :) Beides that, it would be
gb0090001_1.jpg
 
I take that back, I also have a couple different species of anthias and a couple chromis' that I have been unable to catch

1stmacro084.jpg
 
Thanks Mark, i never would have thought i would think he was a pretty fish by any means. But, he is definitely a looker. Next up.... Gem!
 
correction...i just bought his rhomboid and lineatus =)

Lineatus starring me down...but not letting me get a good profile shot (cant wait for new lights to arrive on monday!!!)

linwrassefront.jpg


Rhomboid with a lineatus on looker

goldenrhomboidandlineatus.jpg


rhomboidwrasseface.jpg


and a new pic of the whitecap

whitecapclown.jpg


and another of the flame who is a spotlight junky

flamemale.jpg
 
glad Junior gave my guys a good home... it was funny to see them together... the Rhomboid got a bit of a souvenir from the Lineatus before I brought the Lineatus to Junior... then seems like they recognized each other coz when the Rhomboid got released, he was flashing the Lineatus for a few seconds... then the HI Flame calmed them down... :hammer:
 
Thanks Mark-dude was extra hungry that day-the two I have are actually really timid to all my other fish-kinda funny
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new