Let's see your Fox Flame or your Burning Candle

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
2,075
Reaction score
1,395
Location
Portland,OR
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There has been some discussion about these "two" acros as of late and I'm curious to see what the acro looks like in others people tanks regardless of what you think you have (of those two names that is)

I know the same acro in different tanks can morph slightly-at times I may get more green pigments in some of my acros regardless of which type of lighting its under.

Here's a local friend of mines Burning Candle




I'd post a pic of mine but I went "chop shop" on it and its 2/3rds less than it once was :ooh:


Anybody else have a pic????
 
Last edited:
Me likey!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new