Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

It's been a while...

IMG_3061.jpg
IMG_3059.jpg
 
How long have you had it going? Looks great!
A little over 4 years. The first 2 were spent battling algea. I would never use dry rock and sand again! Lol. It only turned around when I changed alot of the rock out for live rock.
 
Great stuff! Mindful of that torch next to, looks to b a trachy. They pack a punch.
Thanks! They do fight every now and then, but the torch is elevated and they don’t touch except once in a while. But that trachy is resilient. I’ve damaged it so many times moving it and it doesn’t even get phased the next day.
 
Coming in a little late. Just got off a 12 hour shift. But here’s a full shot of the living room setup.

IMG_4800.jpeg
Both of your tanks look amazing. Have any close-up photos of them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new