Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Just waking up
 

Attachments

  • 20241103_065425.jpg
    20241103_065425.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 54
Wow, you guys are over the top on aesthetic value!

Ok, I'll drop that bar back down a few notches for us mortal beings ;)

I took this pic today to document some new coral additions. Not quite a full tank shot, but it's close.
PXL_20241104_155137518.MP.jpg
 
Wow, you guys are over the top on aesthetic value!

Ok, I'll drop that bar back down a few notches for us mortal beings ;)

I took this pic today to document some new coral additions. Not quite a full tank shot, but it's close.
PXL_20241104_155137518.MP.jpg
Nothing wrong at all with this.
 
Wow, you guys are over the top on aesthetic value!

Ok, I'll drop that bar back down a few notches for us mortal beings ;)

I took this pic today to document some new coral additions. Not quite a full tank shot, but it's close.
PXL_20241104_155137518.MP.jpg
Your tank is still looking great!
 
Let's see some more FTS for Friday!
 
I'm very proud of this little tank! It's come a long way since first seeing water on Aug 8, 2024. Lots of blood, sweat and tears in this thing! My 10 gallon cube of the ocean!
IMG_0656.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new