Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

20180823_072348.jpg
 
Ok, guys. You were warned. Here's ya go! ;) Thanks to this pic, I finally scraped the algae off my glass (on the front panel and left side anyway). :D

The flame wrasse and swalisi basslet are in hiding bc of the scraping I did on the tank. LOL

20180824_213637.jpg
 
Great idea for more pictures Daniel!
Ok, guys. You were warned. Here's ya go! ;) Thanks to this pic, I finally scraped the algae off my glass (on the front panel and left side anyway). :D

The flame wrasse and swalisi basslet are in hiding bc of the scraping I did on the tank. LOL

20180824_213637.jpg
Very nice Daniel and I love the aquascape design.
 
Ok, guys. You were warned. Here's ya go! ;) Thanks to this pic, I finally scraped the algae off my glass (on the front panel and left side anyway). :D

The flame wrasse and swalisi basslet are in hiding bc of the scraping I did on the tank. LOL

20180824_213637.jpg
Still a winner in my book ;) we've got 46/50 for revs fts (even though he never agreed to it ;Hilarious and probably doesnt even know about it lol)
 
Ok, guys. You were warned. Here's ya go! ;) Thanks to this pic, I finally scraped the algae off my glass (on the front panel and left side anyway). :D

The flame wrasse and swalisi basslet are in hiding bc of the scraping I did on the tank. LOL

20180824_213637.jpg
I love your clownfish, cool aqua scaping. I’ll a pic of my 24 at lunch so all corals are wide awake. :)
 
Ok, guys. You were warned. Here's ya go! ;) Thanks to this pic, I finally scraped the algae off my glass (on the front panel and left side anyway). :D

The flame wrasse and swalisi basslet are in hiding bc of the scraping I did on the tank. LOL

20180824_213637.jpg

Worth the wait! LOL.
 
Haha! Thanks guys! Now I need to put some new corals in there. You might not see them in that shot, but the are at least a few zoas in there. :D
 
It doesn't seem like many reefers utilize a lot of live rock. I have a 210 with about 200 pounds of live rock and over an inch and half dsb. IMO, LR promotes beneficial bacteria. Incidentally, this an older pic. We've added more sps
20180722_083933.jpeg
20180610_110114.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new