Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

IMG_9946.JPG
 
Welp,
Going to have to post an older FST:

IMG_20180317_141541.jpg


Just preformed the weekly water change and the S-400 is a tad murky.

Very nice tank! I have a similar wall hammer coral to you and curious if yours has been a fast grower or not? That thing you have is huge! I've got mine mounted up higher on my rock between some sps so curious how long I might be able to keep it there.
 
Very nice tank! I have a similar wall hammer coral to you and curious if yours has been a fast grower or not? That thing you have is huge! I've got mine mounted up higher on my rock between some sps so curious how long I might be able to keep it there.
Thanks!!

It has grown into a monster... :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've had it just over two years. Running out of room on the bare bottom floor, with that Wall Hammer.

I just watch the par and flow to keep it happy. Heavy feeder too, but that's an mature reef.
 
Happy Friday Everybody! Lets see some more of those #FTSFriday Full Tank Shots!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new