Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

DSC_1241a_sm.jpg

DSC_1213_sm.jpg

DSC_1205_sm.jpg
DSC_1200_sm.jpg
 
New to the hobby. But I thought I would post a picture to show some long and hard work was put into my tank. Btw. I know there is a angel in there but it’s gone now since it was Peking at my corals. Picture was taken on a iPhone with 15k and 20k filter. Running a Red Sea 300XL.
37B9AC80-191A-451B-92BC-D2F1E29A4F39.jpeg
2DCE7FD6-73E6-45DF-A2E0-DE4E471E8D03.jpeg
 
What day is it???
 
Good morning!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new