Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

F145A290-E134-41A1-BAA8-CF6B2898B59D.png
 
20g & 40g
 

Attachments

  • 60FB5EB6-342D-4B31-8AED-DF0773E0CB95.jpeg
    60FB5EB6-342D-4B31-8AED-DF0773E0CB95.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 88C20CAF-CED3-4A95-81CA-933305077E9E.jpeg
    88C20CAF-CED3-4A95-81CA-933305077E9E.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 152
Here we go!
 

Attachments

  • 23568E60-809A-4E60-836A-C289B144FC23.jpeg
    23568E60-809A-4E60-836A-C289B144FC23.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 49A97DA4-82B7-47EC-B8FC-C49AF53AB69C.jpeg
    49A97DA4-82B7-47EC-B8FC-C49AF53AB69C.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 138
Here is my 240.
1B1AE65D-74D0-43F1-90B1-D67900F37F55.jpeg
Dude thats a huge candy cane colony. Also what is that coral at the top in the back? I know the youtube dutch reefer has one but I can never remember what it is. Awesome tank.
 
810CF04A-7737-442E-BAD3-12135E7AD47A.jpeg

49823665-9674-4CAB-85C1-8C4F0EF1B66C.jpeg
CEBA5504-E485-4884-A53A-2317F7E231FD.jpeg
009821C6-C4D0-4AAF-86E7-AFE531E6462D.jpeg


@MERKEY needs to post an FTS too! He’s hoarding all the good stuff!
You've added quite a few since the last FTS I saw ;Hilarious ;Wacky ;Drool

I'll take a new one when the lights come on!
 
120 g FOWLR set up in 2004 with 100 lbs live rock. I started adding softies last year, so it is a “work in progress.”
 

Attachments

  • 7AAF7C8E-B6FF-472C-A399-56C54A660689.jpeg
    7AAF7C8E-B6FF-472C-A399-56C54A660689.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 93

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new