Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Changed my background from flat black to blue.

21-1-22 FTS.jpg
 
Yes I know it's not real but give me a few weeks and I'll have some live rock with some real soft coral for my Lionfish & Tripod.
 

Attachments

  • Lionfish_001.jpg
    Lionfish_001.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 126
Where are those FTS pics? Who's got 'em?
 
Living room Nightlight
 

Attachments

  • 209503D0-8D7D-4471-9A74-825C29DADB25.jpeg
    209503D0-8D7D-4471-9A74-825C29DADB25.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 90
I scraped my back wall. After someone suggesting it, and it looking so good, I did it. To be fair 1/3 of it was coralline and probably the rest was brown, green algae. I must say, I like it. I'll leave the coralline algae to my rocks. it also had some major benefits to my system--one of them being my hammer completely opened up after 3 or 4 months. Here's a couple of pics.

tank5.jpg


tank6.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new