Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

100 gallon mixed reef. I just added in frags from the Your Reef Live Sale!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2422.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2423.JPG
    IMG_2423.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 74
Well not too interesting yet. I only have two clowns in the display tank. I posted a pic of my QT tank as well. I am getting close to getting my lighting which will allow coral and then things should start improving quickly :)

IMG_4992.JPG

IMG_4993.JPG
 
CC78EFC1-A7C0-4F0B-A4DB-94CCA306340F.jpeg
I’m getting there! Less than a year in and I’ve figured out some things. Still have a way to go!
 
Not the most recent but still a decent one. :)
 

Attachments

  • 258F615B-A7D2-4A66-9397-C2A5995D968B.jpeg
    258F615B-A7D2-4A66-9397-C2A5995D968B.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 82
My current tank. Forgot to take with whites. And then the rockscape of my soon-to-be tank in October (not totally to scale, a few inches shy
20210730_210556.jpg
20210730_113914.jpg
+`.
 
Take a full tank shot (FTS) and post it here! Also, don't forget to update your build thread!
IMG_20210711_194430467.jpg


300G SPS reef. I have not updated build thread in a long time. Maybe someday if the forum gets to the point where I can snap a photo with my phone and touch a button.
 
If you take picks with a cell phone get one of the clipon macro lens kits. They are worth the $30.
You can finally post pics of what your tank looks like in person.
20210803_162639.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new