Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

As I have a wine, relax Friday night, I'm delving into this thread. At my peril lol. My tank is 25+ years old 90 gal, but I am a simple reefer I don't run a skimmer , sump, or cannister, or dose,, lots of softies that have been with me entire time, and 3 of my fish are on year 18 including Yellow Tang, so I guess doing something right? Anyway your full tank shot, its no great shakes but its my slice of ocean ...happy reefing all.
20211023_000513.jpg
 
Would they come with that gha ?

Absolutely!!! How much do you want?? I have plenty to spare!! hhahahahahaha

Don't let my other bud @Rmckoy Fool you @Jedi1199 , he's going through a phase, and it's still a heck of a tank. Growing pains over the years.... be well both.
Canuck, takes a lot to get by me.. :wink: lol
 
Still getting started.
 

Attachments

  • 2B3231E1-FD4A-4BDF-B443-35908D93FB02.jpeg
    2B3231E1-FD4A-4BDF-B443-35908D93FB02.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 63
Started 5 months ago
 

Attachments

  • 20211023_191045.jpg
    20211023_191045.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 20211023_191102.jpg
    20211023_191102.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 61
Fts Friday !! Spooky tank glass doesn’t get cleaned this week
 

Attachments

  • AC16D2D5-2D7E-47A1-B440-808028736E87.jpeg
    AC16D2D5-2D7E-47A1-B440-808028736E87.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 83
My zen place. I have 2 tanks, a 90gallon for me and a 20gallon for my kids!
 

Attachments

  • 2BE51642-C814-46CF-9D95-F17961615A75.jpeg
    2BE51642-C814-46CF-9D95-F17961615A75.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 3EE22860-B669-43AF-BAD3-E11C971840D6.jpeg
    3EE22860-B669-43AF-BAD3-E11C971840D6.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 65
  • C02251EF-5AD6-42A6-9E04-7D2B0AEF4E57.jpeg
    C02251EF-5AD6-42A6-9E04-7D2B0AEF4E57.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 53

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new