Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Ha
Thanks buddy... I believe I am getting there. Done some upgrades to this tank over the last few weeks, and I am seeing some significant improvement.

Kinda kicking myself for not taking pictures of the ugly part of the show for documentation purposes if nothing else.

The GHA is GONE!!

Added a small "sump" sometime in November (there is a thread about it somewhere) better wavemakers about the same time. New lights went online last week.

I can honestly say my tank has never looked better.

I have 19 frags I need to find homes for, but since I put the new lights and flow in the system, they are flourishing.
Haha no dig at ya I think your tank looks great even with the gha, sounds a lot like my tank after the sump things got alot better along with better lights , where’s the new fts
 
Ha

Haha no dig at ya I think your tank looks great even with the gha, sounds a lot like my tank after the sump things got alot better along with better lights , where’s the new fts
Thanks.. I appreciate the compliment.

I will try and catch a couple decent shots real quick before lights out.. Not much has changed since last week really

There is ONE coral, I would like to document as it appears to be on the road from "toss the frag in the trash, to showpiece"
 
A little cloudy from moving some things around and adding a bunch of newbies. Should look so much better tomorrow!!
20211210_160505.jpg
 
Ok guys and gals.. here are the promised pics of my 55g for this week....



The obligatory full tank shot...
IMG_0214.JPG



IMG_0218.JPG


The rebounding coral piece... Notice there are 8 definable segments to this piece now?

IMG_0217.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG
IMG_0224.JPG
IMG_0225.JPG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0219.JPG
    IMG_0219.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0226.JPG
    IMG_0226.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0227.JPG
    IMG_0227.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0229.JPG
    IMG_0229.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0231.JPG
    IMG_0231.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 50
Ok guys and gals.. here are the promised pics of my 55g for this week....



The obligatory full tank shot...
IMG_0214.JPG



IMG_0218.JPG


The rebounding coral piece... Notice there are 8 definable segments to this piece now?

IMG_0217.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG
IMG_0224.JPG
IMG_0225.JPG
Looks great!
 
Finally Friday !!
 

Attachments

  • 85D80D99-57B7-4116-BA48-E7B42BB806F7.jpeg
    85D80D99-57B7-4116-BA48-E7B42BB806F7.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 75
A bit ugly with algea ATM, but it's still Friday!
20211217_105222.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20211217_110701.jpg
    20211217_110701.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 20211217_110653.jpg
    20211217_110653.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 20211217_110630.jpg
    20211217_110630.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 20211217_110637.jpg
    20211217_110637.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 20211217_110809.jpg
    20211217_110809.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 50
Great-looking tanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new