let's see your jack o lanterns

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
4,317
Reaction score
2,639
Location
Allenstown nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With Halloween so close I figured it would be fun to see who carves and how well. So let's see your pumpkins people. here are my family's. Mine is the spooky one. :-)

FB_IMG_1445551759033.jpg
 
First carving of the year, from our work trip to the pumpkin patch:

image_1.jpeg


Sorry it's sideways....the pattern worked best if the pumpkin was on its side, and I'm using a surgical lamp (I work at a vet hospital) to illuminate it :p
 
here is last years offerings...
pUMPKINS1.jpg
the one 2nd from the left had TOO MUCH Hallowen candy...LOL
 
Makes me want to do a Reef scape
First carving of the year, from our work trip to the pumpkin patch:

image_1.jpeg


Sorry it's sideways....the pattern worked best if the pumpkin was on its side, and I'm using a surgical lamp (I work at a vet hospital) to illuminate it :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new