I'm considering switching from halides to T5s here in the near future. I was thinking of going with a dimmable ATI 8x 54 watt fixture. Let's see your T5 sps tanks!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Leds are the way to go technology is already here. If you want to grow sps corals leds will provide the best spectrum you can get. T5 lighting is okay but leds provide much more.
I'll pass on LEDs, MH with T5 or VHOs are the best way to go for SPS IMO
I'll pass on LEDs, MH with T5 or VHOs are the best way to go for SPS IMO
Yes Darwin it's that red, but that's also what the right combo of T5s do. A lot of ligting will give you that rusty brick red flat look
instead of vivid popping reds. You gotta excite the pigments with the correct spectrum and intensity to
get good reds.
[/URL][/IMG]![]()
[/URL][/IMG]![]()
[/URL][/IMG]![]()
T5s excel with all colors.
My current setup is 2 Coral+ and 2 Blue+