Lets start a prop tank.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So I'm convinced...


I will never buy a polishing kit for a fish tank again....

Auto shop, 1000 + 2000 grit and some plastic polish + micro fiber


Tank is crystal.
 
I say dig out a big hole in the yard and fill it with concrete then set a bunch of live rock into the concrete before it hardens fill it with salt water. Put a big wavemaker on it use sunlight with blue awning to simulate deep blue color. Let it cycle throw in some frags and bam you got your own mini coral reef prop tank you can go snorkeling in.... Sorry I was day dreaming and I thought I would share my future plan when I have a bagillion dollars...
 
hahahahahaha I was really confused for a second like "Is this guy seriously you guys?"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new