Letter to the Hobby

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A good letter about our hobby. An interesting read. I agreed with some stuff. A couple things didn’t resonate so much. What do you all think?
Letter to the Hobby
Thanks for the link. I found the range of ideas large and so quickly discussed that the letter was more of an outline for a major essay on the hobby than something I found useful to read. This letter could be the basis for a memoir.

OP
OP
Bouncingsoul39

Bouncingsoul39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the link. I found the range of ideas large and so quickly discussed that the letter was more of an outline for a major essay on the hobby than something I found useful to read. This letter could be the basis for a memoir.
Well it’s a letter, not a research paper. :DI hear ya though. Nothing profound going on, just some food for thought. The part that I liked was the suggestion to support MASNA and PIJAC to really help the hobby. I’m going to sign up for both. Another important mention was something we can all be reminded of over and over: be kind to one another on the forums.

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it’s a letter, not a research paper. :DI hear ya though. Nothing profound going on, just some food for thought. The part that I liked was the suggestion to support MASNA and PIJAC to really help the hobby. I’m going to sign up for both. Another important mention was something we can all be reminded of over and over: be kind to one another on the forums.
Yes, the showing of kindness and respect could go a long way in helping.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back