• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LF zoas

Cflow

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
661
Reaction score
234
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LF a few old school zoas:
Gobstoppers
Rainbow incinerators
Miami vice
Sunny D

If you are a scammer- do not waste your time.
 
I haven’t ever shipped or fragged zoas before, but I can always try. I done have Miami vice or sunny ds but I do have rainbow incenerators and gobstoppers I would be willing to try to frag and ship, if you are interested
 
I haven’t ever shipped or fragged zoas before, but I can always try. I done have Miami vice or sunny ds but I do have rainbow incenerators and gobstoppers I would be willing to try to frag and ship, if you are interested
Thanks, I ended up finding a chunky frag of the Miami vice. I’ll need to hold off for a while.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new