Lfs close by

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squadir
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Biscayne and where?
Anywhere around biscayne actually. I.m staying close to Bayside and looking for a store around the area just to pop in and see what they have and maybe pick up a few things for my tank
 
Last edited:
Only stores in Miami that I've been to are Strictly Fish and Aquarium Depot, but it was a couple years ago.
 
Neptunes Aquariums is not walking distance but about 15 minutes by car.


Neptunes Aquariums
5329 West 20th Ave
Hialeah, Fl 33012
305-501-REEF
M-F 11-7
S-S 11-5
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new