LFS Huntsville or Montgomery

Broke2Broke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any recommendations on LFS in either Huntsville or Montgomery that would be worth checking out once things get back to normal? I'm about an hour away from both. Just seeing what else is out there.

Thanks!

Saltyreefer93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any recommendations on LFS in either Huntsville or Montgomery that would be worth checking out once things get back to normal? I'm about an hour away from both. Just seeing what else is out there.

Thanks!
Aquatic Cove in Madison is great!

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatic Cove in Madison is great!
I was so disappointed in this place. They had some decent frags but the prices were outrageous. I haven't been to their new spot, but I haven't been that disappointed in a fish shop...maybe ever.

Main Street Aquariums in Hartselle I think is the best one in the state right now. I drove up there a couple of times before we got locked down. Owner is really nice and has crazy good prices on fish and plants. Didn't have a huge supply of corals yet but the prices were pretty good.

Living Arts Aquarium is in Montgomery. It's run by someone that used to work at Atlantic Aquariums or whatever it was called. I went when they first opened and didn't see much in there. But what they had were some good deals (like really cheap euphyllia).

Budman is also in Montgomery if you're into sticks. I haven't been there in a couple of years but he was really good about cutting deals for AL locals.

If you're looking for a real trip then Reef Shac in Atlanta was a pretty cool store. And there's one in Mobile that had an excellent selection, and excellent prices on coral.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back