LFS in New Orleans?

Myka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know which LFS are in New Orleans or nearby that are worth skipping some MACNA time and visiting?

I'm a natural blue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know which LFS are in New Orleans or nearby that are worth skipping some MACNA time and visiting?

I live just outside of New Orleans in Metairie. If you're flying in you land in Kenner and drive through Metairie to get to the city. My two favorites are Aquatic Sealife 7008 Veterans Memorial Blvd in Metairie. About 20 minute drive on the interstate from the city. They will have a booth at MACNA also, number 330. Frank and Tim are the owners. My other go to is Aquatic Specialties 2109 33rd street, Kenner. They also will be there booths 565,567. Both places are within 10 minutes of each other.
I have heard there a some really good ones in Baton Rouge (about an hour+ west from the city) but I have not been to any there personally.

RT2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I 2nd that ^^^ aq sealife is worth the stop on the way from the airport. Specialities is more for fish but is nice if you are trying to find smthg outside of the city to do. They are 5min from airport.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back