LFS in Portugal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mjreefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2018
Messages
377
Reaction score
154
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'll be leaving for Portugal in two weeks to attend a conference. I actually have some spare time on my hands during the visit and was wondering if there is any LFS worth visiting in Portugal? I'm going to stay in Faro and would mostly take a look at equipment.

Thanks!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new