LFS near Baton Rouge

Zippa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the best LFS in the baton rouge area is Aqua Hut... im sure you found them by now, but i just came across your post. they are technically in gonzales but, not too far of a drive, off of airline hwy. the other LFS in our area is Reef Coral off of jefferson. they have a nice selection of fish, but not much coral. anyways, hope you found them, but if not, theres a few options. they also have the Lousiaiana Fish Store, but they currently tore down their saltwater section to re do it. they are selling their drilled 33 gallon long aquariums for $50 that they took out of their saltwater section.

OP
OP
LARedstickreefer

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the best LFS in the baton rouge area is Aqua Hut... im sure you found them by now, but i just came across your post. they are technically in gonzales but, not too far of a drive, off of airline hwy. the other LFS in our area is Reef Coral off of jefferson. they have a nice selection of fish, but not much coral. anyways, hope you found them, but if not, theres a few options. they also have the Lousiaiana Fish Store, but they currently tore down their saltwater section to re do it. they are selling their drilled 33 gallon long aquariums for $50 that they took out of their saltwater section.

Ive been to Aqua Hut...It’s okay, not like my old LFS...Boy I miss my old LFS.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back