LFS near New London County

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually drive 45 minutes north in RI to get to a LFS. I want to take a drive into CT, I am 5 minutes from the boarder. What are the closest LFS near New London county?
 
Closest are Colchester Pet, then Exotic and The Coral Reef.
 
Wow! I can't believe there is nothing remotely close! I love online stores but it's really gonna kill the LFS and then it'll be up to the clubs to keep the hobby going because I'm pretty sure 90 percent of us started because we saw marine life in person and let's be honest there are few things in the world as beautiful as a saltwater tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new