LFS options.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sleeper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sleeper

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
47
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,
I'm getting back into the hobby after a seven year absence. I am about 4 weeks into my tank cycle and will be thinking about adding some corals in the next few weeks. Planning of softies, zoas and a few LPS. Are their any options around the area other than Bermuda Triangle? Do most people in the area order frags online? I've never done that but I guess I could give it a try.

Thanks.
 
Come out to a coral expo!
Lowres_edit.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new