LFS

  • Thread starter Thread starter ninja120
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ninja120

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
37
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I will be taking a trip to Portland,OR and was wondering which LFS is a must visit or even private sellers.

Thank you
 
Cuttlefish and Corals is my recommendation. Very clean and staff is always working on the tanks to keep them clean. They have some beautiful display tanks.
I have not been in a while as not purchased livestock since pandemic but have picked up food a few times. Not really close to me so don't get there unless I am looking for something. I wish it was closer as I miss having a LFS that was on the way home or a short drive from home.
 
Hello,
I will be taking a trip to Portland,OR and was wondering which LFS is a must visit or even private sellers.

Thank you
You've got to go to Cuttlefish and Corals, 6363 SW Capitol Highway. These guys have amazing corals on hand, and are in the business because it's a passion, not for the money. Jeff owns it, Pete manages and Jay assists. They are very knowledgeable and treat you like family. Please check them out, and let me know what you think!
 
Hello,
I will be taking a trip to Portland,OR and was wondering which LFS is a must visit or even private sellers.

Thank you
Also, Woody's Seahorse is stock full of beautiful schwag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new