Liam's 36x15x18 reef

So this just happened...
IMG_2116.JPG


Dodgy iPhone pic but you get the idea, two kessil a160we's! With goose necks and I have the kessil controller to set up tomorrow. The difference is amazing!

I've made my mind up that this will be a lps heavy tank apart from the one sps I've always had. So these lights should do the job nicely! I promise to get some better photos tomorrow morning.

I also have two new corals! Of course one is an acan and the other is a nice trachy. Pics tomorrow I promise.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new