Lid or No Lid?

Lid or No Lid?

  • Lid

    Votes: 28 63.6%
  • No Lid

    Votes: 16 36.4%

  • Total voters
    44
Any DIY steps you can share? :)

You'll need some mesh like this (I'd go with ebay, Amazon is taking forever to ship these days). Then you can either build a window screen (screen bar and some corner brackets) or have a window or screen shop build you the frame (wouldn't cost much. I've also stapled the mesh to a rectangular wood box, that would be easier. I used bull nose for the wood
Screenshot_20200411-113416.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new