Lid upgrade suggestion

mystery7574

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
22
Location
elkhart
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for suggestions as I am really unhappy with the lid and light combo of the fluval evo 13.5. So 1 month into this project I have already reached out to fluval about their light because it’s flickering and they will send me a new one however I am disgusted with the lid! Every time I want to do anything with the tank it’s a hassle. So I have been researching several different threads . I am really interested in the krakken lid and if anyone has suggestions? Do you like it? Did you get the feed cup? Also the light upgrade I’m looking into the AI prime ? I have already upgraded everything else it seems- pump, I installed hygger wave maker, heater, in-tank chamber basket. Any suggestions on the lid and light would be greatly appreciated . TIA
 
I’m looking for suggestions as I am really unhappy with the lid and light combo of the fluval evo 13.5. So 1 month into this project I have already reached out to fluval about their light because it’s flickering and they will send me a new one however I am disgusted with the lid! Every time I want to do anything with the tank it’s a hassle. So I have been researching several different threads . I am really interested in the krakken lid and if anyone has suggestions? Do you like it? Did you get the feed cup? Also the light upgrade I’m looking into the AI prime ? I have already upgraded everything else it seems- pump, I installed hygger wave maker, heater, in-tank chamber basket. Any suggestions on the lid and light would be greatly appreciated . TIA
Please post some pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new