• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lifeguard Pro-MAX R450109 High Output UV Sterilizer 120W

Item Price

AZRipp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m selling my Lifeguard Pro-MAX R450109 120W High Output UV Sterilizer. I have owned Emperor Aquatics (now Pentair) UV sterilizers through the years and these are every bit as good. This sterilizer is built like a tank and performs amazingly well. The power supply has a countdown timer that shows how many days remain on the current UV lamp. I used this sterilizer for 586 days, in other words, I used it through 1 lamp’s lifetime (365 days) and 221 days on the current lamp. There is 144 days that remain on the lamp that will ship with the unit. I used this sterilizer on a 400G mixed reef. I oversized it intentionally, just like you should with skimmers, to ensure there is ample contact time maximizing its effectiveness. Keep in mind, this skimmer is 40 inches long. The barbs fittings needed will be threaded 3/4 inch, but the barb size used is whatever you need for your setup.

I will cover shipping to the contiguous states. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, contact me to work something out. I can provide you contacts of other R2R members who have purchased items from me as references if desired.

Below are links for more information on the Lifeguard Pro-MAX sterilizers.

https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/lifegard-aquatics-pro-max-ultraviolet-sterilizer.html

http://www.lifegardaquatics.com/products/pro-max-ultraviolet-sterilizer/

Pro-MAX 1.jpg Power Supply.jpg Label.jpg

OP
OP
AZRipp

AZRipp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, still available? Why are you selling it if I can ask?
Hello, yes it is available. My wife and I are preparing for retirement and we shutdown our 400G reef last November. We've been slowly selling off our equipment. No issues, just no need. Thank you, Russ

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 88 49.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back