• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lifereef Hob single overflow kit w/ silencer will ship

Item Price
125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

purpfish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
676
Reaction score
579
Location
idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a clear 600 gph HOB Lifereef overflow that has never been used, just decided to get a drilled tank instead, comes with spare overflow tube , the silencer which was extra, and all the tape and airline tubing. 125$
IMG_2327.jpeg


IMG_2326.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Does this come with any paperwork or instructions?

Would you include shipping to PA in the $125
 
I’ll have to see how much shipping is and I might be able to split the cost, instructions are online I believe I never got any.
 
Hey sorry for the delay. I upgraded my sump so had to figure fitting that under the stand first, among other bills. If you’d still be willing to split the cost or even if it’s not that much. It’s a good deal regardless, it looks like I’d forfeit the warranty which would be the only plus to buying direct and paying full price.
 
Hey sorry for the delay. I upgraded my sump so had to figure fitting that under the stand first, among other bills. If you’d still be willing to split the cost or even if it’s not that much. It’s a good deal regardless, it looks like I’d forfeit the warranty which would be the only plus to buying direct and paying full price.
I will get a shipping quote today so I can give you a final price, thanks for your interest
 
Thanks, if it makes it easier I’m essentially in Lancaster, PA
 
I wasn’t able to make it to the post office today so I will probably get the price tomorrow I apologize
 
Hey no problem. I don’t get paid til tomorrow anyways.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new