Lifereef sv2-24 skimmer

Item Price
160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

colossal_tater

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
175
Location
Chattanooga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Lifereef 24" skimmer. It comes with only the skimmer, no pump. It's black and clear acrylic except for one dark purple piece you can see in the pictures. There's some crazing in the skimmer cup and neck, but it's smooth to the touch. It came that way from the previous owner.

I bought it from another member back in May 2021: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/lifereef-skimmer-sv2-24.819535/. I only used it for a month, because I ended up finding a used maxspect aeraqua duo that I've been using instead. The lifereef has been sitting around since.

The skimmer worked great in that month. No leaks, perfect operation, and it skimmed great. I just prefer a quieter skimmer, so I went with the Maxspect.

$160 shipped very nicely to you, but I won't be able to ship until next week, February 27. Message me if you have any questions.


IMG_2919 Large.jpeg
IMG_2920 Large.jpeg
IMG_2921 Large.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I had my skimmer out for a cleaning and realized just how simple the design is. The only thing I think would be difficult would be the lid to the cup to design.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new