Ligeia's Reefer XL 425

Ligeia

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
143
Location
Oakland, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

Here is the debut of my reefer! Hope you like it :)! It's been up a couple of months now :)! Dose coral essentials every day to keep it happy!

Stocking it lightly! Currently, I have a Spotbreast Angel Pair. I love the streamers on the male!

Lemme know what you think! This is my first time ever showing my aquarium!

IMG_1548.jpg IMG_1549.jpg IMG_1547.jpg IMG_1546.jpg IMG_1545.jpg IMG_1544.jpg IMG_1543.jpg
 
It looks like you are off to a good start! You have a beautiful tank! If will be fun to see this system mature!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new