Light bulb anenome info

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joeylm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joeylm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
34
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't find any info anywhere on these guys. You try to find info and everywhere just assumes you mean bubble tip. No, I mean light bulb. With that being said does anybody have any info on these? I have a very small one (bout the size of a thumbnail) living on one of my rocks. He hasn't migrated but would be good to know if they move..how they reproduce..what they are related to.. etc.

I fed him some frozen brine shrimp to see if he'd take and he gobbled it up. Here's a pic. TIA!

20210605_215101.jpg
 
Yep, I got 1...Maybe a few...
 

Attachments

  • 35E4E366-D1FC-41F6-BBFF-E5E03ED2E7F8.jpeg
    35E4E366-D1FC-41F6-BBFF-E5E03ED2E7F8.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 61
Yep, I got 1...Maybe a few...
I want to try and keep him..because why not. Maybe I'll be able to help somebody else out one day. (With all the lack of information that is available for them)
 

Attachments

  • 20210607_182206.jpg
    20210607_182206.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 49

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new