Light decision help for 10g macro tank

nathan212178

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Messages
201
Reaction score
78
Location
donna
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m very torn between the two, one is a hipagaro light from Amazon I got a few months back and a kessil a80 tuna blue
I don’t know spectrum readings, but I need help deciding which light(on white spectrum) would be best for red and green macros

Tank photo has the amazon light running, as well as to show what algae im keeping

IMG_8487.jpeg image.jpg
 
Both will work. I personally would go with the kessil tuna sun if you go with the kessil.


I'd just use the light you already have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new