Light for 55 Gallon Reef Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dan Sirna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dan Sirna

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started my new reef aquarium and I have a canister for an 100 gallon which runs great on my 55 and i got the heating, flow, and filtration done. I have an ELIVE track light that's a 36inch that I used for my 55 when it was a fresh. I just want to know more about this light. Is it a good light?Do i need to upgrade? What should I get? Im looking for a cheap light but something that i would get the most bang for my buck. Thanks!
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new