Light show in the sky

bjledbetter

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
576
Reaction score
7
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So quit looking down into your tank and go look up at the night sky there is a great metor shower going on tonight. I stood out in the cold for 20 mins or so and watched it. Peak is from Now thru 3 Central time tonight and can be seen thru the weekend. Happy gazing
 
It's beautiful huh! Stood outside for 30 seconds and like to froze!! Saw about 5-7 meteors though. :)
 
just tried. I live like right next to downtown columbus so I couldnt see much but I saw one!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new