lighting comparisons for sps

Some examples for you. :)

LIV_7801.jpg

LIV_6257.jpg

LIV_6278.jpg

LIV_6285-1.jpg

LIV_6234.jpg

LIV_6259.jpg

LIV_6271.jpg
 
your doing something right then because ive never been able to see noticable growth on sps in 24 hours.

Well I am wondering if it "may" have to do with my moonlighting being run by the fishbowl innovations mooncomputer but not sure. With that said I noticed the growth on the 1 frag because it is sssooo small (like the size of your fingernail when you cut it off. You know those little slivers). I am hoping it will grow and not completly die when I got it (it was doomed to begin with in the tank it was in). So seeing some growth (very minimal but you could tell) made me happy. I can only hope that it grows enough that when my friends tank is back in good shape I can give it back to him or at least a frag of it :d.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new