Lighting for 120g Mixed Reef - A360X enough ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hoju74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When I get my 120gal. going, I am planning keeping a very similar mixture of corals. For the lights I have been considering using either 4 of the Noopsyche's or 2 Reefi Duo extremes. Since I am still months away from getting it running, I have plenty of time to figure this out.
I’m a long way off too, but I figured it doesn’t hurt to start researching, right ?

Another option I tossed around was a Reefbreeders Photon V2. Seems to be a par monster and have pretty good coverage.
 
I also have a 120 4x2x2 tank. I currently use a Aquatic Life hybrid with 2 XR15 G4 pros. If it wasn't for the T5's, I would have serious shadow issues. Whether you use Kessils or Radions the same issue is present.
I want to get the t5 hybrid but there doesnt seem to be any leg mounts available to put on top of my rimmes tank. Hanging or drilling the wall is not an option for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new