Lighting for 20L

  • Thread starter Thread starter NanoTy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NanoTy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Milwaukee WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, im currently setting up a 20L specificly for sps and have all the equipment I should need besides lights. Was looking for advice on what to use. (leds, t5, mh or mix)
I have a quad t5 fixture and a mr120 laying around but would like some input before I make a decision.
 
The T5 quad is sufficient since 20L is not a deep tank. Unless you want led then look into Current Pro LED's.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new