lighting for my frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Elan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
3
Location
Miami Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which is a great fixture that i can put on my 20g frag tank (24''). I dont want to spend over $250. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Elan
 
How deep is it and what kind of frags are you going to keep?
 
i want to be able to keep everything, but yes, alot of sps. I need suggestions on a good fixture. I was going to do t5's because that is what i have on the display.
 
I'm setting up a 13 inch deep SPS frag tank and I'm going to use 175W MH. I might be able to get by with T5s but I don't want to be sorry six months from now and have to redo it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new