Lighting for reefer 170 tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cabo31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cabo31

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
131
Reaction score
6
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just purchased a new Red Sea reefer 170 tank and I am not sure which way to go for the lighting. Suggestions please. What are the good and bads for lights on the market? Also, what pump would you all suggest I purchase?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new