lighting for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter james30ct
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

james30ct

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
594
Reaction score
47
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First I have 3 reefbreeder value fixtures with 2 80w ati t5 retros and a workhorse 7 ballast. I would like $400 for everything.

Next I have 3 halide spider reflectors, 3 mogul base sockets, and 3 xm175w bulbs that are hardly used. Looking for $150
 
I would like to sell as a package but I might reconsider if it doesn't sell.
 
Part out prices
3 reefbreeder value fixtures $100 a piece

2 60" t5 reflectors end caps and workhorse 7 ballast $50

halide stuff 3 reflectors, sockets, and bulbs $30 each
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new