Lighting Help please!!!

grimreefer001

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2022
Messages
40
Reaction score
29
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have one Radion XR30 gen 5 Pro. I have a mix between LPS/SPS. My tank is 36 long by 18 wide and 21 deep. I have most of my acropora directing in the middle from bottom to top. I’m wondering what my intensity and lighting settings should be at. I did a par test a little while back and will post a picture. Just want to know what others are running theirs at to maybe help bring out more color in the corals and growth. TIA

Picture is with the AB+ settings at 60%. Wondering what others would suggest if turning it up or what.

5CB714C8-2AE8-422E-B2BF-78DCD259E9C7.jpeg
 
Everything looks dialed in to me. I don't see an issue. Looks great!

If you are looking for more blue actinic look just simply cut the white light back a bit on your current settings. Just modify it to your liking for your lps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new