Lighting options and opinions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kehaulani
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kehaulani

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2014
Messages
528
Reaction score
51
Location
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have two Kessel 360 wides running about a foot over my 75 gallon tank. I have really good growth in all my zoas and most lps. But I have been reading a lot about people running two types of lighting over their tanks. LED with T5's or LED's with MH. So I'm just curious what's the difference between using T5's as a supplement vs MH? Is it just for growth that MH are better or what? I'd love to hear your experience if you have this type of setup, why you chose it, and how it has benefited you
Kehaulani.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new