lighting question

gonorth16

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
so.nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I going to be downsizing from a 120 to either a 45g or 60g cube from marineland. Going to drill it and install a gl******* overflow. My question is I have a 24" tek 5, 4 bulb w/ ati bulbs, will this work on either one. one is 18" tall and the other is 24". I'll be keeping lps,softies,zoas. Any input would help. Thanks Peter
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new