Lighting schedule for fluorescence using a Maxspect 300 w

  • Thread starter Thread starter wyso1925
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wyso1925

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
23
Reaction score
25
Location
Upstate
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am currently using a maxspect 300 w light on my 75 gallon tank. I am using the preset for LPS/SPS mixed reef.

I am looking for more fluorescence, can anyone please share with me a lighting schedule I can try. I do have the syna-g controller so that I can program using my cell phone.

I am fairly new at this so would really appreciate help.
 
BUMP for someone who may be able to help!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new