Lights and Frights

SaltwaterSmitty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
12
Location
Sioux Falls, SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am posting to see if anyone else is using the FLUVAL Marine 3.0 light and to see what settings you have yours set at. Have had my tank set up for a few months now but many to keep it healthy and alive as long as I can.

I am currently rocking a 10 gallon AIO tank with a few coral and fis

G
 
Had a fluval controllable reef light at one time but I was not capable of using the app control it worked fine but I could not control the settings for sunrise and sunset so I purchased another brand that allowed me to control the light without a WiFi connection I find it better for my system if the light ramps up full spectrum for the daylight period and then ramps down until it shuts down to simulate a more natural environment and it works well for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new