Lights for my nano

johnny4491

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
681
Reaction score
193
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of removing my basic lighting on my 6 gal nano and replacing it with better lighting to keep some good corals. What do you guys recommend something affordable and something that will attach to my tank. Thanks
 
What kind of tank and what's your budget if you don't mind me asking.
It's a jbj nano 6 gallon tank and it has the lights on the hood so I'm going to have to take off the hood completely that's why I want something that attaches and I said no more then 300
 
Agreed, AI makes some good lights
I have the hydra 26s and basically the AI prime is just one puck instead of two like the hydra 26 they are great for soft coral, Lps and SPS! I honestly think if your willing to spend $200 then get the AI Prime
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new