- Joined
- May 15, 2022
- Messages
- 32
- Reaction score
- 21
- Location
- Arlington
- What state or country do you live in
- Virginia
I have a number of lights I have no room for anymore and need to rehome as my wife and I are planning to move. All of the lights come with bulbs in good working condition. Willing to ship at buyer's expense.
Aquatic Life T5HO G2 61" (White). Comes with the instructions and all of the hardware to hang it from the ceiling. It also comes with the hardware required for inclusion of led lights. ($125 obo)
Coralife 42" T5HO ($30 obo)
Current Loop LEDs with Bluetooth Controller 72" (Barely used asking $250 obo) Goes for $600 brand new

Aquatic Life T5HO G2 61" (White). Comes with the instructions and all of the hardware to hang it from the ceiling. It also comes with the hardware required for inclusion of led lights. ($125 obo)
Coralife 42" T5HO ($30 obo)
Current Loop LEDs with Bluetooth Controller 72" (Barely used asking $250 obo) Goes for $600 brand new
